Be A College Basketball Coach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Structure

Go down

League Structure Empty League Structure

Post by League Commissioner Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:06 pm

OVERALL LEAGUE STRUCTURE:

The league will be first made up of the top 8 cities in population as of the 2010 Census:

New York, New York
Los Angeles, California
Chicago, Illinois
Houston, Texas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phoenix, Arizona
San Antonio, Texas
San Diego, California

Every season, there will be 8 teams and a new conference added. Team selection will be made based upon when the new coach candidates signed up.

COACH HIRING AND FIRING:

Coaches are not tied to their specific team for the duration of their career (However, they are guaranteed a spot in the league so long as they wish to continue). If a team finishes in the bottom half of their conference (5th or worse) for 4 consecutive seasons, that coach will be fired and offered another job at a lower conference. A coach from a lower conference will then be given a day to accept the new job or to remain at their current team. There will be a period of time at the beginning of the season where new coaches will hired and fired. The goal is to make the ultimate experience for fans of college basketball to being a coach.

Any coach that has not logged on the website in a week will be fired immediately.

RECRUITING, NON-CONFERENCE SCHEDULING, GAMES, ETC.
Once the league is full, I will post rules concerning these areas as they come up. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the questions thread! I hope that I will be able to help you out as quickly as possible.
League Commissioner
League Commissioner
Admin

https://bacbc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down