Be A College Basketball Coach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League

5 posters

Go down

The League Empty The League

Post by League Commissioner Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:36 am

Hey guys, been awhile and I've been thinking about this league now that the season is here and even though I have been working two jobs (one at the company I got hired at and some volunteer coaching work at the local D3 college), I miss this haha. I brought my software up to my boss when we were discussing what kind of "Christmas Present" I wanted and he said he might be able to modify it in order to make it fairly realistic. He also has made some amateur-ish video games in his time and he seems to think that he can make this pretty good. Now, working two jobs I don't have a ton of free time (although those of you in the WLSB with me will know that I still manage to be on there all the time), but I would like to maybe start this up again if I can get some help. I'd probably look for 2 guys; one that will post the recruiting results daily (I'll keep track of them, I just won't have the time to post them) and one that will be able to accumulate the stats on a daily basis and be able to calculate guys averages and when they pass 1,000 points, which I think it will be a cool thing to honor the greatest players in the history of our league. When league expansion happens, we can discuss if we have to divide it up further.

I'll have my boss register on here as well, so he can give us updates on when that should be ready until then we can get going on the other things. He says that he'll be able to produce individual stats and solve the bugs that made it so that the players that shoot don't score and that the players that can't shoot do score, etc.

If you guys don't want to join, I fully understand but I would like to try and find a way to make this work despite being work.

Last edited by League Commissioner on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
League Commissioner
League Commissioner
Admin

https://bacbc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The League Empty Re: The League

Post by Stevie Software Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:07 am

Umm yeah I really think I can help you guys out. Mickey has laid some solid groundwork but I think I can make this thing both more realistic and better for you guys and hopefully easier for him as well. I should have this done in the next couple of weeks so if you guys have any preparation you need to do then it should be fine by the end of it

Stevie Software

Back to top Go down

Post by League Commissioner Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:19 am

Unfortunately, the data from last season was all deleted so we'll have to start over. Maybe even I'll take a team to get me more engaged if somebody doesn't want to come back
League Commissioner
League Commissioner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by League Commissioner Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

All right, I have taken a team myself and signed up some of my buddies from college to play if Strategist's brother wants to play and RobO joins then we could be ready to go
League Commissioner
League Commissioner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe F Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Nice! Can't wait! (Bart Scott voice)
Joe F
Joe F

Back to top Go down

Post by League Commissioner Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Isn't that the exact thing you tweeted when we were moving into U4?
League Commissioner
League Commissioner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob K Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Aight. Can't wait to turn up!
Rob K
Rob K

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe F Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 pm

haha yeah i think i did actually tweet that out during august or something
Joe F
Joe F

Back to top Go down

Post by Strategist Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:09 am

Sry I haven't been on here yet.

Do we still need my bro?
Strategist
Strategist

Back to top Go down

Post by League Commissioner Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm putting this on hold for another little while. I may need him if he wishes to join
League Commissioner
League Commissioner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down